Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt withhold 21 websites, including country

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt withhold 21 websites, including country Empty After Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt withhold 21 websites, including country

Post by Rocky Thu 25 May 2017, 3:29 am

After Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt withhold 21 websites, including country sites

25/05/2017 

Accused Saudi media United Arab Emirates national leadership of supporting terrorism, in response to a statement attributed to the Emir of Qatar Tamim bin Hamad, stated that his country is accused of supporting terrorism had adopted an extremist doctrine, referring to Wahhabism.
    And blocked Alamartah authorities and Saudi media sites and press country against the background of statements attributed to the Emir of Qatar. Later, Egypt joined the campaign and blocked 21 websites including the main site of the Qatari TV Al Jazeera and other Hamas.
    According to a source familiar with in Cairo that the Egyptian security authorities decided to withhold from a number of Qatar news sites and attributed to the group, the banned Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt as part of its move by the Saudi Arabia and the UAE.
    The source added that the list of sites includes "over Egypt and Al Jazeera Net and the island Englishlink and Half Post Arabic and Arabic 21 people and the new Arab gate Cairo and my address, flag and country east country home country Arab country Brothers Online Freedom Post and Egypt's window and Egypt and the Arab Network Monitoring Brotherhood."
    He was quoted by local media that the decision comes in support of a move Saudi Arabia and the UAE, as well as that "calls these platforms to attack power in Egypt and support terrorist operations, incitement to violence and hatred."

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/165983.html

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:02 am