Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

National Development Conference exceptional distinction (BANKS)

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

National Development Conference exceptional distinction  (BANKS) Empty National Development Conference exceptional distinction (BANKS)

Post by Rocky Mon 12 Jun 2017, 2:02 am

National Development Conference exceptional distinction  (BANKS)

6/12/2017 0:00

Wadih Handal The
    first conference of the five - year plan of national development for the years 2018- 2022 , which was held at the Conference Palace in Arbil last April was not an ordinary conference, but an exceptional because for the first time hold this high - level scientific and sobriety, transparency and openness and the face of the difficult economic reality that Iraq is going through without redecorating or roll or spin or camouflage or jumped on the serious problems and obstacles that threaten to become the Iraqi economy at present and in the future.
    Figures and tables prepared statistics from the Ministry of Planning attended the various workshops over the three - day conference and showed the problems afflicting the economy categorically road on any attempt to escape from the difficult reality or justify mistakes or by offering explanations or interpretations misplaced.
    Despite the large and dangerous themes addressed by Almatmractsadia, and financially and socially but my attention was focused on the private sector 's problems because I am a representative of the private banking sector, especially given that the studies prepared showed the important role of the private sector in the rescue of the national economy from the plight through the achievement of sustainable development. The active participation of the private sector in the conference and the contribution of the United Nations and the European Union in support of the great impact of its success develop a vision closer to reality on the future role of this sector , which can not just ignore the achievement of a comprehensive renaissance in Albulad.kdmt Commission Private Sector Development at the Ministry of Planning and the Iraqi paper spoke out about the role of the private sector in the national development plan 2018 - 2022, drew the attention of the participants of the importance of finding an effective and genuine partnership between the state and the private sector, and the pursuit of the last to encourage and stimulate the economic development process to lead and access to sectors monopolized public sector previously>
    I find that institutional Pass it succeeded in highlighting the prestigious private sector by emphasizing the role of strategic in all economic activities, and the emphasis on the need to simplify and facilitate policies, laws, regulations, instructions and procedures that will stimulate the private sector and remove the complexities facing his work and work to raise the proportion of its contribution to the total output of about (35 percent) in the year plan 2013-2017.  
    And highlighting the support provided by the Central Bank of Iraq for the Iraqi economy and in multiple directions for the development of the agricultural and industrial sectors and provide support for small and medium - sized enterprises. It indicates the importance of developing the financial sector in achieving development goals. Iraq 's economy is facing a difficult challenge and real crisis caused by Rieith and its dependence on oil as the main source of revenue, and by (95 percent) , which reflected a deficit clearly in the federal budget of the state where coincided with the lack of Iraq 's policy of diversifying sources of income, local productivity and Anhsartaqh of a decline of industry activities and agriculture and in the form that led to a decrease in the overall supply is Akadiraly to catch up with the level of domestic demand, as well as the deterioration of the infrastructure caused and the costs of the war on terrorism and the worsening crisis of displaced persons under the control of gangs provinces (Daesh terrorist). And deduce from the episodes that motivate and encourage and support the private sector in order to achieve economic diversification is very important and we must work to achieve the service of the national economy.
    * President of the Iraqi Association of private banks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:13 pm