Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington seeks to host Gulf reconciliation meeting!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington seeks to host Gulf reconciliation meeting! Empty Washington seeks to host Gulf reconciliation meeting!

Post by Rocky Thu 15 Jun 2017, 2:49 am

Washington seeks to host Gulf reconciliation meeting!

Release Date: 2017/6/15

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson is trying to organize a meeting between the foreign ministers of Saudi Arabia and Qatar and the crown prince of Abu Dhabi in Washington this week to overcome the Qatari crisis, the Washington Post reported.
    The newspaper quoted officials from the administration of US President Donald Trump that Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan is expected to represent the UAE during the meeting, while Qatar will be represented by Foreign Minister Mohammed bin Abdul Rahman Al Thani.
    But a State Department official told the Washington Post that the chances of the planned meeting this week were becoming weaker, as the three parties seem not yet ready for such a move.
    A spokeswoman for the US State Department said that Tillerson agreed during a meeting with his Saudi counterpart Adel al-Jubeir on the need to bring all parties to the crisis on one table to settle differences, adding that the two ministers are optimistic and believe that the worst stages of the crisis has been overcome.
    The newspaper also pointed to the apparent discrepancy in the approaches of President Donald Trump and his foreign minister to the Qatari crisis, as the latter seeks to mediate between the countries involved in the dispute, while US officials interviewed by the newspaper feared that Trump's hardline position from Doha may undermine the efforts of the State Department in this context.

https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php%3Fstorytopic%3D41%26storyid%3D21752

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:08 pm