Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran is demanding a ban on the transfer of nuclear equipment to the Zionist entity

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran is demanding a ban on the transfer of nuclear equipment to the Zionist entity Empty Iran is demanding a ban on the transfer of nuclear equipment to the Zionist entity

Post by Rocky Sat 17 Jun 2017, 4:19 am

Iran is demanding a ban on the transfer of nuclear equipment to the Zionist entity

13:54 - 16/06/2017

It criticized Iran on Friday, politicization and double standards followed by the West, demanding cooperation to prevent and stop the transfer of nuclear material and equipment to the Zionist entity.

He said Iran's permanent representative to the International Atomic Energy Agency, Reza Najafi, during the quarterly conference of the IAEA, that "the military nuclear program of this system worries the peoples of the region and the international Almojta", criticizing the "policy of double standards in the West abuse calling for cessation of full cooperation in all its forms and the transfer of nuclear material and equipment to this system. "

He noted that " the negative consequences of the nuclear program of the Zionist on the security of the region and to stop the nuclear Non - Proliferation Treaty," adding that "free access to nuclear experts Zionists to nuclear facilities for some countries that possess nuclear weapons, comes at a time carried out by the same entity operations terrorist assassination of scientists nuclear reactors for some Member States to the Convention ( NPT ) ".

He said, "Unfortunately , the Zionist entity ignores the international community 's demand control of nuclear facilities, intentionally breached nuclear agreements through its continuation in its military nuclear program ", as demanded "appended to the Zionist entity to the Convention on the ( NPT ) and the development of the Zionist entity facilities under the IAEA control Atomic energy ". It ended 25

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/06/16/167656/

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:09 pm