Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade completed printing the ration card I'm not the provinces

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade completed printing the ration card I'm not the provinces Empty Trade completed printing the ration card I'm not the provinces

Post by Rocky Mon 19 Jun 2017, 2:01 am

Trade completed printing the ration card I'm not the provinces

6/19/2017 0:00

Baghdad / morning
    completed the Ministry of Commerce to print the ration for the card in six provinces, calling on citizens to report the travelers of the deceased, in order to be removed from the lists, at the same time it prepares to contract with the origins of national to buy 100 thousand tons of edible oil.
    The Director of Planning and Follow - up Department at the Ministry Ibtihal Hashim Sabt, in a statement received «morning», a copy of it yesterday that the ministry has completed printing the special ration card models (2017 - 2018), in Baghdad , in addition to the provinces of Diwaniyah, Wasit, Najaf, Muthanna , Dhi Qar, noting to the continuation of the technical staffs of the department to print the card coupons for the rest of the provinces.
    She added that the ministry will begin to be distributed among citizens if completed , and the issuance of instructions for the distribution, calling on citizens to report the deceased and passengers during the distribution period to enable the Department be removed from the ration card according to the controls and regulations in force in the ministry, especially that this period is an amnesty from the resulting legal proceedings on so otherwise bear the citizen or the beneficiary legal proceedings.
    Regarding the agency, she said that her district canceled 63 agency food and flour during the month of April because of violating the regulations and instructions in addition to doing during the same month rotating the 50 agency and the granting of a single agency, revealing the registration of 45 thousand and 880 children newborn with the write - off 39 thousand and 871 members of the ration card due to death or travel. For his part, said Director of the Food trading company in the ministry Qassim Hamoud Mansour, in a press statement that the Central Committee of the contracting ministry meeting held negotiations with representatives of national factories to buy quantities of edible oil, noting that it was agreed to buy 100 thousand tons of oil continued to Baghdad stores and all the provinces. He said that the national factory offers material edible oil were identical to the conditions established by the Central Committee of the contracts, especially at the price and quality, pointing out that the procedures relating to the signing of the contract will be completed in the next few days, which contributes to the stability of the operations of processing material throughout the regions of the country.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:54 pm