Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Decline in Japan's imports of crude oil

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Decline in Japan's imports of crude oil Empty Decline in Japan's imports of crude oil

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Jun 2017, 1:43 am

Decline in Japan's imports of crude oil

6/20/2017 0:00

Tokyo / Follow - up to the morning
    with the Japanese Ministry of Finance said on Monday: The customs clearance data showing a decline in the country 's imports of crude oil by 13.5 percent in May , reported in the same period a year ago. Japanese stocks hit their highest level in two weeks due to the strong performance of the dollar against the yen , while shares of Nomura Real Estate Inn.
    Preliminary figures show that Japan, the fourth - largest buyer of crude in the world, has imported 2.83 million barrels a day last month.
    The total imports of liquefied natural gas 6.239 million tons last month , up 13 percent on an annual basis. And decreased imports of thermal coal used in electricity generation of 10.8 percent in May to 7.683 million tons.
    So Japanese stocks recorded their highest level in two weeks on Monday due to the strong performance of the dollar against the yen, while Nomura Real Estate shares came down after it said: The Japanese mail is no longer considering buying a stake.
    The benchmark Nikkei index rose 0.6 percent to 20067.75 points , its highest close since the fifth of June
    June.
    The index rose broader TOPIX 0.6 percent to 1606.07 points, but trading has not increased to 1.48 billion shares, the lowest volume since May 30. The value of transactions recorded its lowest level since that time as well.

http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=139468

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:26 am