Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Damascus: 75 Iraqi tourist company operating in Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Damascus: 75 Iraqi tourist company operating in Syria Empty Damascus: 75 Iraqi tourist company operating in Syria

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Jun 2017, 2:25 am

Damascus: 75 Iraqi tourist company operating in Syria

Revealed the Minister of Tourism of the Syrian human Yazici, for the presence of 75 companies tourist Iraqi in Syria is interested in tourism , religious and development between the two countries .
    He Yazici in an interview he followed " Economy News " , on " the importance of this number of companies Iraqi and decisions that issued by the Ministry of Tourism with regard to improving the quality of services tourism provided for visitors in general and organizing sector tourism and religious in particular in addition to the measures taken in the respect of security and safety in transport hotels and all services provided to visitors . "
    He stressed Yazici on " the importance of the meeting between the companies Syrian counterparts Iraqi including serving the development of tourism in the two countries , expressing for supporting the ministry of these meetings that contribute to the increasing number of visitors and the exchange of visits between the two countries " , pointing to that " our doors are open to all visitors and lovers of Syria ."

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=7998

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:51 pm