Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Federal court in Michigan cancels deportation of Iraqi immigrants

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi - Federal court in Michigan cancels deportation of Iraqi immigrants Empty Federal court in Michigan cancels deportation of Iraqi immigrants

Post by Rocky Wed 28 Jun 2017, 1:56 am

Federal court in Michigan cancels deportation of Iraqi immigrants

WASHINGTON, June 28 (UPI) - A federal court in the US state of Michigan has arrested more than 1,000 Iraqis living in the United States.
    Migrants have been targeted in recent campaigns to deport refugees.
    Judge Mark Goldsmith had extended a ruling he had issued last week suspending the deportation of 114 Iraqis from the Detroit area.
    He adopted the view of refugee advocates who say refugees will be persecuted or killed if they return to Iraq.
    The development comes at a time when the United States Supreme Court has approved some parts of the so-called "travel ban" law.
    Judge Goldsmith said in his judgment that "the damage that immigrants can inflict on the American interests exceeds their immediate deportation."
    The judge on Thursday suspended the deportation of Iraqi immigrants from the Michigan area and followed his decision on Monday to include Iraqi immigrants across the United States at the request of the Civil Liberties Union.
    The resolution includes 1,400 Iraqis who have been ordered to be deported because they have exceeded their visas.
    The Iraqis, who were included in the resolution, were given until July 10 to resume their deportation. Finished

https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.googleusercontent.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.iraqpressagency.com/%3Fp%3D166267%26lang%3Dar

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:11 pm