Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Because of the lack of Arabic proficiency .. German authorities withdraw the right of asylum from th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Because of the lack of Arabic proficiency .. German authorities withdraw the right of asylum from th Empty Because of the lack of Arabic proficiency .. German authorities withdraw the right of asylum from th

Post by Rocky Wed 28 Jun 2017, 3:34 am

Because of the lack of Arabic proficiency .. German authorities withdraw the right of asylum from the Yezidi family

Wednesday June 28, 2017 9:29

Alsumaria News / Baghdad

has become a family Yezidi forced to defend itself in the trial , which began in the German city of Munster Monday , June 26 , the current, because of the suspicion of "deception to seek asylum."

This came after he said the Federal Office for Migration and Refugees that are convinced that parents and their children have made themselves shortly after their arrival to the Syrians Germany in 2014, which he considered the office wrong information.

According to the office, the family descended on the first of Ukraine , does not speak any individual in which the Arabic language, prompting him to withdraw recognition of the family members as refugees, prompting the family to resort to the court.

At the start of the court denied the head of the family's 34 - year - old charge , saying: " I come from a small village in Syria , where the Yazidis live only , " he said, adding : "We in the village do not speak Arabic but only Kurdish."

The family got asylum officially in March 2015. The

judge did not question the origin of Yezidi family of Kurdish origin. But what the question raised is the place of residence before 2014, as head of the family described the villages of Syria and other mentioned the names of some of the population, at the request of the judge.

In this context , says the family 's lawyer Baris Wiesel "enables my clients to answer all the questions," adding that "even though this was not the judge convinced and now wants to use an expert linguist, through the Kurdish dialect spoken by the family can determine the area which gave him the Lord the family. "

Yezidi family story may remember the case of the German Franco, who fought the French - language session investigation officer, obtained though the full right of asylum as a citizen of Syria, prompting Fatah to investigate the thousands of asylum files that have been recognized.

http://www.alsumaria.tv/news/208174/%D8%A8%D8%B3%D8%A8%D8%A8-%D8%B9%D8%AF%D9%85-%D8%A5%D8%AC%D8%A7%D8%AF%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%84%D8%B7%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D8%B3%D8%AD%D8%A8-%D8%AD%D9%82-%D8%A7/ar

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:28 am