Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance reveal new details about the salaries of retirees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance reveal new details about the salaries of retirees Empty Parliamentary Finance reveal new details about the salaries of retirees

Post by Rocky Sun 02 Jul 2017, 3:22 am

Parliamentary Finance reveal new details about the salaries of retirees

2017/07/02 | 11:11
    (Encyclopedia of this day , news | News Iraq ) -
    Revealed Parliamentary Finance Committee member Hossam punitive, on Sunday, for a number of details of salaries and pensions eligible.

He said punitive in a statement, "Economy News" received a copy of it, that "the distribution of pension to the heirs be (80%) if the outstanding one, and (90%) if two distributed equally between them, and (100%) if they were three and distributed equally. "

He said punitive, that "the employee (married, widowed, divorced custody of her children) can request referral to retirement, provided that not less than a period of service pensions for 15 years, and the number of her children at least (3) nor the age of no more than them (15 ) years, and dedicate yourself to take care of the children, "he said, adding that" if leaving the employee to work or resigns or removed from his job after the date of the first of January in 2014, and had a pension service is not less than (20) years and completed the 50 years of age pension, it is worth. "

He continued punitive, "If an orphaned employee or dismissed or resigned or died Leaving service after cutting his relationship with the service and had a pension service not less than 15 years expended pension for his family from the date of his death and received death before completing the age of 50 years" .

The public pension body distributing salaries for retired military personnel every two months in individual months, while distributing salaries to civilian retirees every two months for married months.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:13 pm