Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trinidad and Tobago: We have 150 element with Daesh in Iraq and Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Daesh - Trinidad and Tobago: We have 150 element with Daesh in Iraq and Syria Empty Trinidad and Tobago: We have 150 element with Daesh in Iraq and Syria

Post by Rocky Fri 07 Jul 2017, 2:06 am

Trinidad and Tobago: We have 150 element with Daesh in Iraq and Syria

06/07/2017

Minister of Financial Intelligence in Trinidad and Tobago Susan Francois confirmed that Daesh organized terrorist gangs and that the people who are leaving the country to fight in Iraq and Syria are terrorists and not militants as estimated there are 150 elements of her country fighting alongside terrorist gangs in the Middle East.

The transfer site Uzda in a statement from Francois as saying that "the followers Daesh are not Muslims but to follow the terrorist version of extremism, and if the population of Trinidad and Tobago Atpartyon towards this kind of violence, the country had to worry about because the strategy of gangs Daesh is not dealing with the near enemy because it has adopted a long time ago remote al-Qaeda's strategy in dealing with the distant enemy, encouraging those who join them and Esttieion go to Iraq and Syria to do violence wherever they are. "

She added that "Daesh gangs expanded towards the global spread and is not limited to Iraq and Syria, but all over the world."

She said, "Muslims in the country should Andrjawa in the campaign against Daesh because agencies can not save the law to monitor all persons returning from Daesh who estimated their numbers in the country by about 150 people."

She noted that "the intention is in the country to prevent extremism, because the country does not have the necessary to monitor all terrorists returning resources." jh

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 2:59 pm