Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Wife element to "Daesh" tells the frightening events that have made her family "atone" organization

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Wife element to "Daesh" tells the frightening events that have made her family "atone" organization  Empty Wife element to "Daesh" tells the frightening events that have made her family "atone" organization

Post by Rocky Mon 17 Jul 2017, 4:16 am

Wife element to "Daesh" tells the frightening events that have made her family "atone" organization and evasion

Editor Duraid Salman - Monday , July 17, 2017 11:16

recounted the wives of ex elements "Daesh" escaped regulation more confessions that revealed the mysteries they lived through the events, as recounted one of them alarming stories of women Tazbn while they are born without care for them one, pointed out that "injustice, cruelty and despotism" making her husband "atonement" organization and escape the family.

According, Russia Today, women are currently assets in Ain Issa area of the paper on the Syrian - Turkish border, and under the protection of "forces of Syria democracy", they talked about their experiences inside additives "Daesh", which considered it and not prisons additives.
    Kurdish forces claimed control of all roads leading to the paper in Syria
    Syria's democratic forces penetrate into the old town of Raqqa

Khadija has recounted a series of painful stories of women Tazbn while they are born without breadwinners or find medical care, to bleed for long periods on their own, they sometimes claim the lives of their children.

Says Khadija, the labor pain intensified Bahaddahn, day, Fastnecdet Palmsaolh for Diavatt women, a Moroccan called mother Salma, but the latter refused to help her, and expelled so you can sleep comfortably, and following the talk , saying, "In the morning, came the woman 's husband and saw her body lying on the ground in the garden after he bled all night, it passed without any interest attached, as if nothing had happened. "

Khadija says, "When my husband saw the injustice and cruelty and tyranny in Daesh, disbelief and asked me the same thing he did, and cut off its relations with all members of the organization, and we now think of a way to escape and return to our homes."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:58 am