Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Syrian army advanced in the southern countryside tenderness

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Syrian army advanced in the southern countryside tenderness Empty Syrian army advanced in the southern countryside tenderness

Post by Rocky Fri 14 Jul 2017, 2:38 am

Syrian army advanced in the southern countryside tenderness

Syrian Air Force carried out on Thursday, a series of raids on the headquarters and gatherings to organize "Daesh" in Deir al-Zour.

The official Syrian news agency "SANA" reported that the Syrian military aviation destroyed the headquarters of the organization "Daesh" and managed to liquidate many of its elements in the village Mrat the eastern countryside of Deir al-Zour.

The agency added that the air force bombed the organization of gatherings in the vicinity of the regiment and Altherdh area 137 inspired losses and villages Husseinia and Albgalah and anosmia, killing dozens of "Doaash."

In the southern axis of the city Diralzor, they fought army units sporadic clashes with armed groups of the organization "Daesh" led to the death and injury of many members of these groups.

Syrian forces also destroyed during the past few hours and an ammunition dump and headquarters mechanisms, one of the so-called "military administration" to organize Daesh at Aleppine Husayniyyas roundabout in the village Albuamr and the area around the airport and the cemeteries and Jubaila.

For their part, Syrian activists said that heavy fighting took place at dawn on Thursday between the Syrian forces and elements of al-Daesh in the fields of oil wells located in the area south of the town of Rusafa in the southern countryside of Raqqa.

According to the activists that the Syrian army has made progress in the vicinity through the Rusafa - archaeological, it controlled the three oil wells, thus approaching more than the administrative border between Homs and tenderness on the one hand Rusafa.

share it

http://www.aljournal.com/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D9%8A%D8%B4-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AA%D9%82%D8%AF%D9%85-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%81-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D9%82%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D9%86%D9%88%D8%A8/

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:21 am