Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Global debt rises to its highest level and a $ 217 trillion

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Global debt rises to its highest level and a $ 217 trillion Empty Global debt rises to its highest level and a $ 217 trillion

Post by Rocky Sun 16 Jul 2017, 3:46 am

Global debt rises to its highest level and a $ 217 trillion

Institute of International Finance said that the global debt rose to a record high of $ 217 trillion, driven by the upsurge in the developing world, borrowing $ 3 trillion.

He warned the Institute, which is one of the most credible in tracking money flows sources, risks for emerging markets to repay short-term debt.

He added that the global debt rose to 327% of annual economic output of the world in the first quarter of 2017. While developed economies continued to reduce borrowing to reduce the total public and private more than two trillion dollars in the past year debt, the report found that the total debt in developing countries rose by about three trillion dollars to $ 56 trillion.

The institute noted that China has formed two trillion dollars of the increase, with a debt now is about $ 33 trillion, led by borrowing households and also corporate borrowing. The institute said that the report of the emerging markets have bonds and debts of more than $ 1.9 trillion dollars and is payable by the end of 2018 and 15% of which are denominated in dollars.

The report found that debt denominated in hard currency emerging economies rose by $ 200 billion over the past 12 months, with growth at the fastest pace since 2014.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=8256

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:06 pm