Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The execution of more than one thousand cows in Wasit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The execution of more than one thousand cows in Wasit Empty The execution of more than one thousand cows in Wasit

Post by Rocky Mon 17 Jul 2017, 2:14 am

The execution of more than one thousand cows in Wasit

History of edits:: 2017/7/16

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} saw Wasit province, on Sunday, the execution of more than a thousand cows, while waiting for dozens of cows to maintain the sentence out.
    The Chairman of the Environment Committee of the Council of Wasit province , Khalid Ajeeaoa, in a statement received by the agency {Euphrates News}, a copy of which was "diagnosed with Alpha and 174 cows {disease tuberculosis} of the total alpha and 911 in the victory of civil station located in the fossil hand."
    He explained , "There are tests carried out on the remaining cows , amounting to about 900 cows , including pregnant women in the event of evidence of infection with TB and tuberculosis will also be culled."
    He noted that "a committee of veterinary Wasit and the Department of Health and Environment and the leadership of the police oversaw the execution , which was near the control committees were landfilled in environmental."
    The President of the Committee, noted that "these products from dairy cows at the plant was confirmed lack of access to the markets of the province have been prevented as soon as they were diagnosed with the disease in order to avoid injury citizens any disease of these cows."
    And between, "committee will be formed to determine the circumstances of the disease with a number of veterinarians in the civil station."
    It is noteworthy that, pulmonary tuberculosis , which affects cows is a contagious disease and chronic comes from bacteria known as {Makrpachtariom Bovis} because they infect cows as transmitted to humans from animals Almassab.anthy 7

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:37 pm