Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

UAE: We want international monitoring in Qatar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

UAE: We want international monitoring in Qatar Empty UAE: We want international monitoring in Qatar

Post by Rocky Mon 17 Jul 2017, 3:15 am

UAE: We want international monitoring in Qatar

Release date: 2017/7/17

"There is a need for international monitoring of the crisis between Qatar and its Arab neighbors," a senior UAE official said, adding that he felt the pressure on Doha was "succeeding."
    Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain and Egypt imposed sanctions on Qatar on June 5 and cut off diplomatic ties with the tiny Gulf state, accusing it of funding radical groups and an alliance with Iran. Doha denies the charges.
    "We want a regional solution and international monitoring," Anwar Gargash, the UAE minister of state for foreign affairs, said in prepared statements to be made in London on Monday.
    "We want to make sure that Qatar, the country with a cash reserve of $ 300 billion, is no longer officially or unofficial sponsor of jihadist and terrorist ideas," Gargash said, without elaborating on the proposed monitoring.
    Gargash said the memorandum of understanding signed by the United States and Qatar last Tuesday on the financing of terrorism represents a positive development.
    Washington and Doha signed the memorandum of understanding when US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson visited Qatar on a three-day tour of Gulf Arab states in an effort to end the month-long row.
    But the four Arab powers said the memorandum of understanding did not ease their fears and that sanctions would remain in place until Doha responds to its demands and will closely monitor Qatar's efforts to combat terrorist financing.
    "But now we see signs that our pressure is working, we are ready for this process to take a long time," Gargash said.

https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php%3Fstorytopic%3D41%26storyid%3D21752

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 7:52 am