Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

China does not say .. {Winnie}

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

China does not say .. {Winnie} Empty China does not say .. {Winnie}

Post by Rocky Tue 18 Jul 2017, 2:59 am

China does not say .. {Winnie}

History of edits:: 2017/7/17 

{International: Euphrates News} Chinese authorities banned the circulation of comments on social networking sites around the bear "Winnie", which was used by some of the allusion to President Xi Jinping and his criticism.
    It was possible Monday the bear image known in English as "Winnie the Pooh" on the "Weibo" equivalent to the Chinese site "Twitter" published, but writing any comment was not possible, and show the user the words "illegal content".
    On the "Wii Chat" service is widely used in China, omit the bear image, but users were able to put pictures of this designer Orhifam Bear in Britain in the twenties of the twentieth century.
    He asked one of the users on the site "lipo" for the cause of the bear ban , saying "Poor Winnie the small, what is the sin committed by this beloved bear?".
    With the approach of holding China 's ruling Communist Party Congress , which is expected to renew the presidency of Xi Jinping, active control devices to suppress any prejudice in the President.
    Since 2013, mayors of some users of networking sites to use the image of the famous bear in the world of animation to hint to the president and pass some criticism Alssayash.anthy

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=146526

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:48 am