Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Revolutionary Guards: missiles against Daesh in Deir al-Zour retaliated pilot "Kasasbeh"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Revolutionary Guards: missiles against Daesh in Deir al-Zour retaliated pilot "Kasasbeh" Empty Revolutionary Guards: missiles against Daesh in Deir al-Zour retaliated pilot "Kasasbeh"

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Jul 2017, 3:44 am

Revolutionary Guards: missiles against Daesh in Deir al-Zour retaliated pilot "Kasasbeh"

20/07/2017

Brigadier "Amir Ali Haji Zadeh," the Force Commander revealed air space in the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps, about the goals of the missile strike carried out by the Revolutionary Guard Air Force Space on Sunday 17 June against Daashah sites in the Syrian city of Deir al-Zour.
    And considered Brigadier "Haji Zadeh" to avenge the blood of the Jordanian pilot who forbid Kasasbeh burned alive Daesh.
    He said the commander of Air Force Space in the Revolutionary Guards, quoting agency Tasnim: The missile strike against terrorism sites in Syria, which has recently, is revenge for the martyrs of the terrorist attacks in Tehran and the Jordanian pilot Maaz Kasasbeh.
    According to the commander of the force air space in the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps, he was in command of the missile strike operations room, and when the second one hit its target caused damage to a fuel tank led to the fuel leak into a spending and ignited fires wide including it.
    He explained the Iranian Brigadier said: I was wondering to myself about the reason behind the outbreak of all these large-fire, but reached the later conclusion is that God forbid that is taking revenge the Jordanian pilot (forbid Kasasbeh), who burned Aldoaash alive in this process as well, in addition to taking revenge martyrs of the terrorist attacks in Tehran, he said.
    The Revolutionary Guard forces fired from Iran six ballistic missiles on targets in Iraq and Syria, targeting targets for the organization of "Daesh" terrorist but observers saw that the rocket was carrying implicit messages to America and the countries involved in the Syrian crisis.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/173396.html

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:52 pm