Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary warning: Pension fund threatened with "bankruptcy"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary warning: Pension fund threatened with "bankruptcy" Empty Parliamentary warning: Pension fund threatened with "bankruptcy"

Post by Rocky Sat 22 Jul 2017, 3:56 am

Parliamentary warning: Pension fund threatened with "bankruptcy"

BAGHDAD -
    The Parliamentary Finance Committee warned Friday of the bankruptcy of the General Pension Fund in the absence of quick action to solve the problems suffered by the Fund.

The committee member MP Jabbar Abdul Khaliq told the Journal News that "officials in the General Pension Fund complain about the lack of financial resources that enter the fund with the large increase in the number of eligible for retirement because of the increase in the rate of people who receive financial dues without payment of pre-payment qualify them For a salary ".

He added that "the Fund suffers from increasing the rate of external funds with the corresponding lack of funds received to him," stressing "the government to cancel the payment of salaries to non-eligible persons and amend mechanisms to obtain pension benefits."

He pointed out that "the funds of the Fund must invest correctly so that the Fund can increase its resources to avoid entering the crisis of bankruptcy in the future."

"Fund officials warned against the risk of bankruptcy in the event of any quick government adjustments," he said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 3:50 pm