Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

British magazine: Gulf countries turned into a repellent environment for media professionals

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

British magazine: Gulf countries turned into a repellent environment for media professionals Empty British magazine: Gulf countries turned into a repellent environment for media professionals

Post by Rocky Sat 22 Jul 2017, 4:11 am

British magazine: Gulf countries turned into a repellent environment for media professionals

10:37 - 22/07/2017

The British Economist magazine revealed that the Gulf countries have become an expelling environment for activists and media after the cracking and mouth-closing of opinion.

The Economist said that "Saudi Arabia in its campaign against Qatar called for the closure of the satellite channel, the largest popular in the Arab world," Al Jazeera ", and threatened all those who sympathize with a jail sentence and a large fine, and the UAE imposed a punishment on sympathizers to Qatar up to 15 years imprisonment Years. "

The magazine reviewed a number of cases of repression in the Gulf, preferring to stay abroad because of the threats faced in their countries, including Saudi comedian Ghanem Al-Dosari, who owns a channel on YouTube through which a program called "Vdvdh".

The newspaper pointed out that "Bahrain closed an independent newspaper, Al-Wasat, and closed the satellite channel after the first day of broadcasting, the channel" Arabs ", which was run by Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi, who was prevented from making any statement about Qatar within hundreds of personalities or to authorize any matter Another preferred exile in the West. "

"The Arab channels a decade ago were moving from exile to the media and the opening of media channels. Channels like Al Jazeera, Al Arabiya and MBC were launched in the Gulf, but when the Arab Spring broke out in 2011, the tyrants responded to the demands and beat their critics." Ending / 25

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/07/22/177276/

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:07 pm