Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Solagh: Sistani closed its doors to all politicians and Khamenei ignored Hakim

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Solagh: Sistani closed its doors to all politicians and Khamenei ignored Hakim Empty Solagh: Sistani closed its doors to all politicians and Khamenei ignored Hakim

Post by Rocky Mon 31 Jul 2017, 3:19 am

The political scene   Monday, July 31 2017

Revealed the leadership of the Supreme Council Baqir Jabr Solagh, the details of the visit of a political delegation of the Supreme Council of Iran before the split Ammar al-Hakim and founded the stream of wisdom, indicating that the supreme religious authority in Iraq Ali al-Sistani closed all doors on Iraqi politicians.

"A year and four months ago, the General Assembly meeting was held and I was surprised with the leadership members that there was a message from Ammar al-Hakim to Iran's guide Ali Khamenei," he said in a televised interview with Sky Press. "He said he wanted an answer. The General Assembly of the Supreme Council, and read before the attendees.

He added: "We did not know what sent Hakim and what was written, and the answer came and there was someone who translates Kony I do not know Persian," explaining that the answer was "Your exit from the Supreme Council has no interest and not true."

He pointed out that "Hakim two months later sent two other messages did not answer them, then attached a third letter did not come answer," noting that "" Hakim preceded us ten days where he went to the Islamic Radio and Television in Mashhad and delivered a wonderful word. "

"Hakim asked in Iran to meet officials and met with Iranian President Hassan Rowhani and Foreign Minister Jawad Zarif and national security and Qasim Soleimani before traveling," he said, adding that "Hakim asked to meet Khamenei, did not get approval because of Khamenei's concern and got a side meeting with an official of his office, .

"Soulagh revealed why the reference to the Supreme Reference Ali Sistani on the latest developments in the Council, is that the latter closed its doors to all Iraqi politicians, and did not send any message did not try.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:28 pm