Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump: North Korea will be hit by an unprecedented blow if it does not act rationally

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump: North Korea will be hit by an unprecedented blow if it does not act rationally Empty Trump: North Korea will be hit by an unprecedented blow if it does not act rationally

Post by Rocky Fri 11 Aug 2017, 4:06 am

Trump: North Korea will be hit by an unprecedented blow if it does not act rationally

Trump insisted that his threat to North Korea to "anger and fire" may have been "not strong enough," warning Pyongyang that it should "be very, very worried" about what it would do if it did something against the United States, That the latter will be in trouble did not have a state before if not acted rationally.

Trump's remarks followed Pyongyang's announcement that it planned to fire four missiles near the Pacific island of Guam.

Tensions between the two countries have risen in recent weeks after North Korea test-fired an intercontinental ballistic missile in July.

Trump also said he was about to announce his decision on the number of US troops to remain in Afghanistan.

Trump, who spoke at Bidenmeister Golf Club in New Jersey, waved the olive branch to North Korea, saying the United States would always take the negotiations into account.

Trump stepped up his rhetoric on Thursday, attacking former US administrations for their weak stance on North Korea, saying its continued nuclear program was a "tragedy."

He also scolded China, North Korea's main ally, noting that it could do "much more".

When asked about the possibility of preemptive strikes against Pyongyang, Trump said, "We will not talk about it, and I will never do it."

However, he added, "I will tell you, if Korea does anything, including thinking about attacking anyone we love or representing, or our allies or attacking us, they have to be very, very concerned" about the consequences.

"They have to be very worried because things will happen to them, they never thought they could catch up with them," he said.

Trump stressed that "North Korea must organize its actions and act rationally or it will fall into a predicament where there has never been a state."

North Korea said on Wednesday it was planning to launch medium-range missiles towards the island of Guam, which includes a US strategic base strapped by bombers.

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=80357

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:47 pm