Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Associated Press: Saudi Arabia is destabilizing the economy of Yemen

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Associated Press: Saudi Arabia is destabilizing the economy of Yemen Empty The Associated Press: Saudi Arabia is destabilizing the economy of Yemen

Post by Rocky Wed 16 Aug 2017, 3:28 am

The Associated Press: Saudi Arabia is destabilizing the economy of Yemen

A report on Saudi Arabia's destabilization of Yemen's economy was published by the Associated Press on Tuesday, accusing Yemen's central bank, which is located in southern Yemen, of blocking financial aid planes from reaching Yemen.

"The siege and the Saudi battles against the Houthis have caused the country's economic devastation. Saudi Arabia does not allow food or medical aid, and now it has added financial resources," the paper quoted the Yemeni government as saying.

The newspaper said that Saudi Arabia prevented the arrival of 13 aircraft to the port of Aden, carrying international donations and salaries of more than one million Yemeni citizens, without explaining the reasons for it.

The newspaper concluded its report by saying that since the start of the conflict against the Huthis and their occupation of northern Yemen and the capital Sana'a, the Yemeni government has transferred its work to southern Yemen (Aden). Saudi Arabia must stop the process of "strangling" the Yemeni economy.

http://www.aljournal.com/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%88%D8%B4%D9%8A%D8%AA%D8%AF-%D8%A8%D8%B1%D8%B3%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D8%B2%D8%B9%D8%B2%D8%B9-%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%AF/

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:53 pm