Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Housing Fund suspends the disbursement of the loan of 50 million dinars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fund - Housing Fund suspends the disbursement of the loan of 50 million dinars Empty Housing Fund suspends the disbursement of the loan of 50 million dinars

Post by Rocky Thu 17 Aug 2017, 6:24 am

[size=30]Housing Fund suspends the disbursement of the loan of 50 million dinars[/size]

17/08/2017 01:49 | Number of readings: 1
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Baghdad
    Minister of Construction, Municipalities and Public Works Ann Nafie Oussi announced that the Housing Fund has suspended the loan of 50 million dinars.

"The Fund has now stopped receiving the transactions of citizens who wish to receive a loan of 50 million dinars within the initiative of the Central Bank, in order to make the necessary allocations for this, while the Fund will continue to promote special transactions," Aussie said in a statement to the agency. Loan under the previous law of the Fund. "

She stressed that "all the procedures for granting loans to citizens in accordance with legal regulations and the need to educate citizens on their terms and instructions in advance in order to avoid the existence of irregularities or obstacles in the future to prevent the delivery of all payments of loans," noting that "the doors of the ministry is open to citizens to receive complaints about procedures to obtain a housing fund loan.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:13 pm