Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Housing Fund announces loan disbursement to the beneficiaries mechanism

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Housing Fund announces loan disbursement to the beneficiaries mechanism Empty Housing Fund announces loan disbursement to the beneficiaries mechanism

Post by Rocky Mon 11 Jul 2016, 2:22 am

[ltr]Housing Fund announces loan disbursement to the beneficiaries mechanism[/ltr]

Since 10/07/2016 13:35 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Housing Fund announced on Sunday for loan disbursement to the beneficiaries mechanism.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said assistant general manager of the fund Hussein threshold in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, "The mechanism includes go beneficial to the investor and the residential complex are contracted with the investor and then enter on the website of the Fund, financing (IQ) and enters the information and fill out the form."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The statement added, "then pulls Form Fund and reviewing, and signed by the notary in the box arrived on credit (promissory note) and the support of the sponsor of the applicant circle, and this completes all the conditions."[/ltr]
    [ltr]And between, "then out of a technical committee of the residential complex and confirmed the existence of a housing unit, then we call the ratio of 40% and go to the investor and property after receiving support are Exchange 60% Other" .anthy 29 / A 43[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 22 Sep 2024, 11:38 am