Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russia pays the last foreign debt inherited from the Soviet Union

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russia pays the last foreign debt inherited from the Soviet Union Empty Russia pays the last foreign debt inherited from the Soviet Union

Post by Rocky Tue 22 Aug 2017, 3:55 am

Russia pays the last foreign debt inherited from the Soviet Union

22/08/2017

Russia, the last foreign-born heir to the Soviet era, declared more than a quarter of a century after the breakup of the Soviet Union.

The government has paid Bosnia $ 125.2 million (106.01 million euros) for trade agreements between the Soviet Union and Yugoslavia, which have also disintegrated, the Finance Ministry said in a statement.

"Bosnia and Herzegovina was the last foreign creditor of the former Soviet Union to which the debt was owed," the ministry said.

Russia and Bosnia signed a debt settlement agreement in Moscow on March 21 and came into force on July 20, the ministry said.

Russia inherited the entire religion of the Soviet Union after its dissolution, on December 26, 1991, and the independence of its republics.

In 1998, Russia was no longer able to pay its debts after its economy shrank in the early years following the breakup of the Soviet Union. In 2006, however, it paid more than $ 20 billion to 17 creditor countries at the Paris Club, Of foreign currencies.

Russian President Vladimir Putin has always stressed the need to maintain a strong financial position for his country, whose economy was affected by two years of European sanctions because of the conflict in Ukraine, and the current significant decline in oil and gas prices.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/177921.html

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:07 am