Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Arab Monetary» discusses the digital revolution and its implications on the banking system

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

system - Arab Monetary» discusses the digital revolution and its implications on the banking system Empty Arab Monetary» discusses the digital revolution and its implications on the banking system

Post by Rocky Thu 24 Aug 2017, 5:50 am

Arab Monetary» discusses the digital revolution and its implications on the banking system

Date:24 August 2017

The sixth meeting of the Financial Stability Working Group (FATF) in the Arab countries held in Abu Dhabi yesterday morning in Abu Dhabi discussed a number of topics including: the digital revolution and its implications for the banking system and financial stability - the risks of financial innovation; the rescue framework for banks of systemic interest locally; Recovery - range and policy options available.
    The meeting will also discuss the issues of endurance tests for large borrowing companies, the role of central banks in this regard and the requirements of financial infrastructure to support stability. The meeting also discussed the requirements for developing local indicators of financial stability.
    In addition to discussing how to benefit from remittances to support financial stability. The group will discuss solutions on policies and techniques to mitigate the repercussions of correspondent banks' procedures on the banking sector, in preparation for the high-level workshop to be held on this subject in September.
    It is noteworthy that the team emanates from the Board of Governors of Central Banks and Arab monetary institutions, and includes in its membership directors of financial stability departments of these banks and institutions, in addition to the Arab Monetary Fund, which is the technical secretariat.
    As part of the ongoing exchange of experience and experience, the team will be acquainted with the experience of the Central Bank of Tunisia in terms of financial stability.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:58 pm