Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Infallible: we are on the end of «da'ash»

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Infallible: we are on the end of «da'ash» Empty Infallible: we are on the end of «da'ash»

Post by Rocky Sat 26 Aug 2017, 3:10 am

Infallible: we are on the end of «da'ash»

26/8/2017 12:00 am

He stressed the imminent start of a new phase of understanding
    Baghdad / morning
    President Fuad Masoum stressed the end of the «Da'ash» and the forces of terrorism in various names, indicating that this end will authorize the start of a new stage. The infallible yesterday speech to the religious ceremony held by the Church of the Christian Evangelical Union, On the occasion of the liberation of the city of Mosul and the villages of the Nineveh Plain, on behalf of his adviser Saadoun Fili.
    The President of the Republic: «The conditions of violence in the country during the past years are urgent circumstances and inevitably inevitable and that the permanent survival is the will of peace and the spirit of coexistence and brotherhood, which continued our common life and enhanced opportunities to build civilizations on this blessed land, the land of Mesopotamia».
    He added that "we are keen on the end that awaits the shameful fate of the terrorists and the forces of terrorism in all their names, an end that will signal the beginning of a new phase in which the understanding of the bright future of a free and fair democratic Iraq must be based on the unity of our people with all its components, sects and religions." "This requires mobilizing all the people's forces for the supreme will, the will to build a democratic state in an atmosphere of peace, coexistence and love."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:23 am