Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Rafidain issues guidance to its branches on project loans for citizens amounting to 15 million di

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Rafidain issues guidance to its branches on project loans for citizens amounting to 15 million di Empty Al-Rafidain issues guidance to its branches on project loans for citizens amounting to 15 million di

Post by Rocky Sat 26 Aug 2017, 10:04 am

Al-Rafidain issues guidance to its branches on project loans for citizens amounting to 15 million dinars

Saturday 26 August

Rafidain: the support of a guarantor for the citizen enough to obtain a citizen loan of 15 million dinars
    16 August 2017
    Rafidain decides not to grant loans and advances to the illiterate class
    19 July 2017
    Rafidain decides to cancel a clause in the terms of granting doctors loans
    24 July 2017
    Alsumaria News / Baghdad Rafidain Bank
    issued on Saturday, guidance to its branches on the loans of small projects for citizens, amounting to 15 million dinars, while called on its branches to facilitate the granting of such loans. The bank's information office said in a statement received by Alsumaria News, a copy of it that "the bank informed its branches in the event they are in line and promote the transactions of granting loans to small projects, amounting to 15 million dinars, by adopting the identity of Baghdad Chamber of Commerce or the identity of the Federation of Industries or any identity proves the practice of the profession."

Rafidain announced the granting of loans 15 million dinars and ten thousand dollars for citizens and entrepreneurs
    Al-Rafidain vows to hold its branches accountable for delaying the granting of loans and allocating lines of complaint

The office added that "the bank called on its branches to facilitate the task of granting these loans," stressing "not to delay or put obstacles in granting."

On 10 June 2017, Rafidain Bank announced the granting of loans to citizens and small entrepreneurs in dinars and the US dollar.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:08 am