Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

URGENT Parliament holds its meeting in the absence of about half of his deputies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

URGENT Parliament holds its meeting in the absence of about half of his deputies Empty URGENT Parliament holds its meeting in the absence of about half of his deputies

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Sep 2017, 5:57 am

URGENT Parliament holds its meeting in the absence of about half of his deputies

Editorial Date: 2017/9/12

The House of Representatives held on Tuesday, its regular session in the absence of 160 deputies, nearly half the number of members of the Council.
    The session was chaired by a parliamentary source for the whole of Iraq [where] "Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri in the presence of 168 deputies" out of 328 deputies. 
    According to the Parliamentary Information Service, the agenda of today's session includes "completing the vote on the draft amendment of the Third Law of Governorates not organized in the region No. [21] for the year 2008, and the remaining 11 articles, and vote on the proposed law to commemorate the sacrifices of the martyrs of the war against gangs, Their treatment and the great care of their wounds, and the rest of it is also 11 articles. " 
    It also includes "voting on the irrigation bill, voting on candidates for membership of the committee of tribal disputes in the province of Basra, and voting on the candidates of the membership of the investigative committee on the kidnapped."
    And included on the agenda, "recommendations of the Committee of civil society institutions after hosting the governor of Baghdad and members of the provincial council, and the first reading of the proposed law of electronic ration card, and the presentation of a report and discussion of the draft law of the Iraqi National Oil Company." 
    He will also present "a report and discussion of the proposed law of the First Amendment to the Law of the Ministry of Electricity No. 53 of 2017, the strategic plan of the Committee on Women, Family and Childhood, and the quarterly activity report of the Legal Committee."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:16 pm