Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Expert: Iraq's neighboring countries and collapsing economically is responsible for the spread of co

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Expert: Iraq's neighboring countries and collapsing economically is responsible for the spread of co Empty Expert: Iraq's neighboring countries and collapsing economically is responsible for the spread of co

Post by Rocky Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:12 am

Expert: Iraq's neighboring countries and collapsing economically is responsible for the spread of counterfeit currency

25-09-2013 10:37 AM

Baghdad (news) .. Habib, an economist accused Qara Gully, the countries surrounding Iraq and economically collapsed, trying to sabotage the Iraqi economy through counterfeiting and pull the dollar from the Iraqi market.

The Qara Gully said (of the Agency news): The cases of counterfeiting a direct impact on the Iraqi economy, and must be eliminated as the biggest form of corruption.

He added: that the money raised to trade must be equal to the amount of goods and services in the market, indicating that the proliferation of counterfeit money in circulation will work on a cash surplus unplanned and high commodity prices as a result of supply and demand It Miather on the Iraqi economy.

And: that the reason for the growing incidence of fraud due to the fact that Iraq is surrounded by some of the countries in which it operates to sabotage the economy and pull the dollar from it.

It is noteworthy that the Iraqi Central Bank acknowledged the existence of counterfeit Banknotes in commercial Alasouk, He drew Aamama to all banks to take the necessary. / End / 5. B. PVC /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:19 am