Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Reveal a proposal to establish a project "Bus" literature roaming in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

project - Reveal a proposal to establish a project "Bus" literature roaming in Baghdad Empty Reveal a proposal to establish a project "Bus" literature roaming in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Sep 2017, 2:36 am

[ltr]Reveal a proposal to establish a project "Bus" literature roaming in Baghdad[/ltr]

Since 2017-09-18 at 19:50 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad - Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad - Amina Baghdad revealed on Monday a proposal to build a "literary bus" project by allocating a double-decker bus to a literary and mobile library in the Karkh and Rusafa districts of the capital.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"Alloush met with the delegation of Ambassadors of Peace composed of the President of the Rose Media Foundation for Culture and Information of Iraq and representatives of Syria, Morocco, Tunisia, Egypt and Lebanon, and a member of the Baghdad Provincial Council Jasmah Isrgawi, Recently held in the capital. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "the meeting dealt with the work and procedures carried out by the Secretariat of Baghdad and contributed to the success of the peace conference," noting that "Amina Baghdad revealed a proposal to establish a project (literary bus) roaming in the capital in coordination with the Ministry of Transport, the allocation of a double-decker bus, A mobile library on both sides of Karkh and Rusafa from the capital. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]The statement pointed out that "Alloush also reviewed the most important work carried out by the Secretariat in the development of Abu Nuwas Street and re-shed this important tourist street and coordination with the security authorities, as well as the work carried out by the Secretariat of Baghdad to develop the street Mutanabi."[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:15 pm