Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Birqdar: "Jubouri" included amnesty for only two cases and is still required for another

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Birqdar: "Jubouri" included amnesty for only two cases and is still required for another Empty Birqdar: "Jubouri" included amnesty for only two cases and is still required for another

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Sep 2017, 3:00 am

Birqdar: "Jubouri" included amnesty for only two cases and is still required for another
     Wednesday, September 20, 2017 at 12:26 pm (1206 views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Birqdar: "Jubouri" included amnesty for only two cases and is still required for another

Baghdad / Sky Press:

The official spokesman of the Supreme Judicial Council confirmed Wednesday that Salah al-Din's former governor, Ahmed al-Jubouri, had included amnesty for only two cases, while other cases were still being investigated.

"The defendant Ahmed al-Jubouri submitted a request to include the amnesty law after he paid the amount owed by his property, which caused his waste and was convicted of the crime of wasting public money," Judge Abdul Sattar Birqdar said in a statement received by Sky Press.

"The committee for enforcing the amnesty law saw that it was committed in two cases before the amnesty law was passed, so it issued a decision to include the law," he said.

On the third case, Berkdar continued, "It was re-investigated to determine the value of damage to state funds so that the appropriate decision could be taken."

He concluded that "the accused is still required for other cases under investigation".

• Keywords:

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:09 am