Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

orders immediate for American soldiers to leave Korea .. And the army shows

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

orders immediate for American soldiers to leave Korea .. And the army shows Empty orders immediate for American soldiers to leave Korea .. And the army shows

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Sep 2017, 5:01 am

[size=32]
    orders immediate for American soldiers to leave Korea .. And the army shows[/size]
     orders immediate for American soldiers to leave Korea .. And the army shows 1-982683

Twilight News    

Saturday, 23 September 2017

A number of American soldiers and their families in South Korea have recently received text messages and social networking sites to leave the country immediately, but later it turned out that the messages were false, US forces in South Korea said.

The US Forces Korea, through its official Facebook account, issued a clarification saying it had received numerous reports of false messages reaching American soldiers and their families ordering them to carry out an urgent non-combat evacuation of their positions in South Korea.

US forces on the Korean peninsula confirmed they had not sent any messages and went to US soldiers and their families in South Korea to check any news of evacuations from their officials.

US forces have warned those who receive these messages to press the links or open the attached files contained in order to prevent their spread on a wider scale.

The proliferation of these messages comes amidst tension on the Korean peninsula as a result of North Korea's nuclear and missile tests, subsequent sanctions on Pyongyang, military maneuvers nearby and mutual threats between US President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong-un.

Keywords: 
    http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/644d35f6-909a-4d76-8ee1-c95f070ff20e

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:01 pm