Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Away from the politics of the economy soon

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Away from the politics of the economy soon Empty Away from the politics of the economy soon

Post by Rocky Tue 01 Oct 2013, 4:49 am

Away from the politics of the economy soon

Yasser Walid

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

In an interview for Almgaranat between the government's performance prior to 2003 and the government's performance here and now see the subject of attention of the economic and administrative far removed from politics and its people is only compared to simple performance of government between the two, no more, namely in 2002 and 2013, citing the current market prices

In the beginning I would like to recall that the 2002 budget was only two billion U.S. dollars in order to be a fair comparison, this amount is equal to almost $ 11 billion Bsarna based on current gold prices differences machine

I would also like to note that the assessment is based on the physical value of wages and the free services provided by the State as a value is calculated

In 2002, the services are as follows

Fuel (gasoline): 25 dinars per liter

Electricity: paid and excellent standard

Ration card: exhaustive .... 9 kg flour - oil - sugar _ legumes - tea - Cleaners milk paste ...

Wages: 50 thousand dinars a year on average (10,000 teacher - 100000 Eng)

In 2013

Gasoline per liter: 450 - 500 dinars

Electricity: Golden Line 20-25 thousand dinars / AMP

Ration card: Do not exceed a quarter of quantity submitted in 2002

Salaries: 650 thousand dinars (5 years service) Unmarried engineer

School (married and has 4 children) 15 years of service salary of 800,000 thousand

Simple calculation for today's prices: Oil 2000 dinars / liter. Flour 20000/50 kg. Soap 250 dinars .... etc.

After a simple account for differences in energy (assuming that the fuel will fill 6 times per month (50 liters for a time) a month for a personal car ... and 6 Amperes .... card Altamoanh the differences (for a family of six people)

We find that the differences in salary does not exceed 400 thousand dinars note that the differences in the 2002 budget does not exceed 8% of the budget in 2013 not to mention the total collapse in the security sector and health

It is the best in performance?
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:34 pm