Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

a message from Khamenei delivered by Sulaimani to Abadi on the crisis with Kurdistan this content

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi -  a message from Khamenei delivered by Sulaimani to Abadi on the crisis with Kurdistan this content Empty a message from Khamenei delivered by Sulaimani to Abadi on the crisis with Kurdistan this content

Post by Rocky Sat 14 Oct 2017, 3:49 am

[size=32]
    a message from Khamenei delivered by Sulaimani to Abadi on the crisis with Kurdistan this content[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

The leader of the Quds Force, Qasim Soleimani, carried a special message to Haider al-Abadi of the Iranian leader, whose content is "open Iranian support" for the steps of Baghdad in the face of the "stubbornness" of Arbil, amid increasing preparations. To launch an operation in Kirkuk to restore its oil fields and vital facilities.
    The message "hot" carried by Sulaimani Chi that Tehran is ready to provide the required support, which needed in the context of the current crisis, in addition to its willingness to provide political cover, and in coordination with Turkey, any step considered by the federal government appropriate to address the "stubbornness" Erbil, according to the location of the close From the pro-regime party in Iran.
    The website said that the message is not confined to confronting the repercussions of the referendum on Iraq and its surroundings, but in some respects, Iran's stance on Abadi's side and "providing support that will not only be limited to the repercussions of the referendum, but will affect its political future."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:03 pm