Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

North Korean propaganda leaflets in the middle of the South Presidential Palace

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

North Korean propaganda leaflets in the middle of the South Presidential Palace Empty North Korean propaganda leaflets in the middle of the South Presidential Palace

Post by Rocky Mon 16 Oct 2017, 4:33 am

North Korean propaganda leaflets in the middle of the South Presidential Palace

2017/10/16 12:30

(Encyclopedia of this Day News | Iraq News ) - information / follow - up .. 

According to the South Korean media, Monday, finding a North Korean propaganda, inside the campus of the official residence of the President of South Korea in Seoul, which is called the Blue House. 

"The publications are of a political propaganda nature," the Yonhap news agency quoted the security service as saying. "The military cooperation between Seoul and Washington is criticized." 

"The leaflets were scattered [...]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:53 pm