Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

That is why the oil companies withdrew from Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

That is why the oil companies withdrew from Iraq Empty That is why the oil companies withdrew from Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed 18 Oct 2017, 4:18 am

That is why the oil companies withdrew from Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The oil expert Hamza al-Jawahiri said Tuesday that the company invested in oil extraction Petronas of Malaysia did not withdraw from Iraq until after the withdrawal of the company "Shell", noting that the oil administration in Iraq is not wrong, but companies did not abide by the terms Contracts.

He said the jeweler, for "the eye of Iraq News," that "the withdrawal of Shell oil dragged behind his withdrawal Petronas, because it is a secondary investor in this field giant oil (crazy)," noting that "Petronas was not alone able to manage and invest in crazy".

"The Ministry of Oil has asked Shell to pay financial compensation after it has lapsed, as the main condition in the government agreement with the company, that the extraction of 400 to 450 thousand barrels, but it produces 220 thousand barrels of oil only," adding that " Turned the company's direction to the gas industry instead of oil, especially after the sale of more than 25% of its assets in the world. "

He pointed to the lack of "a lack of government administration with the oil companies invested in Iraq." Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:04 pm