Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Opening a pavilion for the popular crowd at the Baghdad International Fair

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Opening a pavilion for the popular crowd at the Baghdad International Fair Empty Opening a pavilion for the popular crowd at the Baghdad International Fair

Post by Rocky Sun 22 Oct 2017, 1:47 am

[ltr]Opening a pavilion for the popular crowd at the Baghdad International Fair[/ltr]

From 2017-10-21 at 15:17 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad - Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]On Saturday, the popular crowd opened its pavilion at the Baghdad International Fair in its 44th session, which included a visual exhibition of the victories of the crowd during the liberation battles waged against the terrorist organization.[/ltr]
    [ltr]In a statement received by Mawazine News, the media said that "with the participation of a number of directorates of the Popular Propaganda Authority, a pavilion of the popular crowd was opened at the Baghdad International Fair, the 44th session."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "the pavilion witnessed a distinguished and distinguished presence by the different classes and officials from all countries of the world that visited the exhibition," noting that "the wing included a visual exhibition embodied the victories of the popular crowd during the battles he fought against elements calling."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Today, the Baghdad International Fair took place in its 44th session with the participation of 18 Arab and foreign countries and 688 companies under the slogan "We liberated our land and with the cooperation of its sons" for the period from 21 to 30 of October.[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:48 pm