Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi Airlines announces regular launch of flights to Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Announces - Saudi Airlines announces regular launch of flights to Iraq Empty Saudi Airlines announces regular launch of flights to Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon 30 Oct 2017, 2:00 am

[ltr]Saudi Airlines announces regular launch of flights to Iraq[/ltr]

Since 2017-10-30 at 09:34 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Saudi Arabian Airlines announced on Monday it would begin regular flights to Iraq after a 27-year hiatus.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The official Saudi Press Agency said in a report that the company's general manager Saleh bin Nasser al-Jasser would accompany reporters and passengers on the first flight departing from Jeddah to Baghdad on Monday.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"Saudi Airlines has prepared a ceremony to celebrate the occasion. Guests will be served on a special service platform and each guest will be handed the travel document on the inaugural flight after the official re-operation and regular flights of the national carrier between the Kingdom and Iraq," the agency added.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Flights between Saudi Arabia and Iraq were halted after Saddam Hussein invaded Kuwait in 1990.[/ltr]
    [ltr]It is worth mentioning that Iraqi Airways earlier signed a memorandum of understanding with Saudi Airlines to regulate the air transport services between the two countries, which included the agreement to operate flights to the Kingdom and vice versa from 30 of this month.[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:59 am