Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi Airlines launches 35 weekly flights to Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi Airlines launches 35 weekly flights to Iraq Empty Saudi Airlines launches 35 weekly flights to Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue 24 Oct 2017, 1:44 am

[ltr]Saudi Airlines launches 35 weekly flights to Iraq[/ltr]

From 2017-10-23 at 17:28 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Follow up of Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Saudi Arabia's nas air carrier has announced the start of scheduled scheduled flights between Riyadh and Baghdad on Friday (October 27th) after last week's first Saudi-Iraqi flight after 27 years of disruption.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The company said in a press release issued by Mawazine News today that "the flights are increasing steadily up to 35 flights per week." These flights will be from the main cities of Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, Jeddah and Dammam to the main cities of Iraq, Baghdad, Erbil and Najaf, There are 14 weekly flights from Dammam to Najaf, 7 weekly flights from Jeddah to Baghdad, 7 weekly flights from Jeddah to Erbil, and 7 weekly flights between Jeddah and Najaf through Medina. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]"NAS is proud to be the first Saudi airline to make its way to Iraqi territory after a break of 27 years, and we hope our flights will be for our guests," said Bandar Al Muhanna, Chief Executive Officer of NAS. Travelers between the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the Iraqi Republic is an option for them to achieve what they desire and easy access to their destinations with ease and comfort. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]"We have made significant progress in coordinating the cooperation agreement with Iraqi partners in the aviation industry to provide integrated services between destinations in the Kingdom and Iraq."[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:59 am