Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An Iranian minister in Baghdad to demand Iraq to pay debts of 850 million dollars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An Iranian minister in Baghdad to demand Iraq to pay debts of 850 million dollars Empty An Iranian minister in Baghdad to demand Iraq to pay debts of 850 million dollars

Post by Rocky Thu 02 Nov 2017, 2:53 pm

An Iranian minister in Baghdad to demand Iraq to pay debts of 850 million dollars

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
     [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Economy News Baghdad:
    Iranian Minister of Industry, Mines and Trade Mohammad Shariatmadari, who is visiting Baghdad on Thursday, called on the Ministry of Electricity to pay Iraq's debt of electricity amounting to 850 million dollars.
    "Iran's Minister of Industry, Mines and Trade Mohammad Shariatmadari met today with Iraqi Minister of Electricity Qassem Al-Fahdawi and the two sides discussed providing Iraq with electricity from Iran and the issue of paying Iraq's debts to Iran," the official IRNA news agency reported.
    Shariatmadari expressed his hope that "activating the activities of the private sectors in the two countries on the processing of Iraq by electricity," noting that "Iraq's debt of electricity is currently 850 million dollars and we hope to pay soon."
    He pointed out that "the receivables owed to Iraq for Iran on gas exports, other topics that must be settled between the two countries."
    The agency quoted Al-Fahdawi as saying that "Iraq's debts to Iran should be settled through talks between the two central banks, Iran and Iraq."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:36 pm