Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Putin: Trade between Russia and China increased by 35%

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Putin: Trade between Russia and China increased by 35% Empty Putin: Trade between Russia and China increased by 35%

Post by Rocky Sat 11 Nov 2017, 2:38 am

[size=30]Putin: Trade between Russia and China increased by 35%[/size]
    10/11/2017 07:12 | Number of readings:
    font size:  Putin: Trade between Russia and China increased by 35% Font_decrease  Putin: Trade between Russia and China increased by 35% Font_enlarge
     Putin: Trade between Russia and China increased by 35% Thumbnail.php?file=5a05bf87d437506f7f8b4567_181151207
    Trend Press / Agencies
    Russian President Vladimir Putin said that Russia and China will discuss new areas of cooperation, expressing his conviction that the cooperation between the two countries has been successfully promoted.

"I want to point out that our efforts are not wasted, and the increase in trade has exceeded 35 percent," Putin said during a meeting with his Chinese counterpart Xi Jinping on the sidelines of the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) summit in Vietnam.

The Russian president also congratulated his counterpart on his re-election as Secretary-General of the Communist Party of China (CPC), saying it confirmed "the broad support of the Chinese people for your political approach."

Putin stressed that comprehensive strategic cooperation with China remains a priority of Russian foreign policy.

For his part, Jin Ping stressed Beijing's readiness to develop relations with Russia, noting the success of the two countries in the implementation of a number of joint ventures, including in the field of gas and aircraft industry.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 2:48 pm