Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Presidents of 26 international oil companies discuss developments in the energy scene

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Presidents of 26 international oil companies discuss developments in the energy scene Empty Presidents of 26 international oil companies discuss developments in the energy scene

Post by Rocky Mon 13 Nov 2017, 4:24 am

Presidents of 26 international oil companies discuss developments in the energy scene
    13-11-2017 11:25 AM    
    Readers

Presidents of 26 international oil companies discuss developments in the energy scene Image
    Baghdad News -
    Life 

Search heads of 26 companies in the sectors of oil, gas and petrochemicals in Abu Dhabi yesterday, the developments and changes in the energy sector, especially the oil market and the factors affecting supply and demand, including electric vehicles and the need to find a common analytical approach to measure the impact of these developments on the demand for oil.

The second annual Abu Dhabi Executive Executives Forum was held on the eve of the Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Exhibition and Conference (ADIPEC).

"The forum provides a unique strategic platform for dialogue and exchange of views on developments and changes in the global energy sector, and provides an opportunity for the heads of the world's leading oil and gas companies to meet for an open dialogue and discussions," said the Minister of State and Chief Executive Officer of ADNOC and its group of companies, Sultan Ahmed Al Jaber. In a timely manner, to find the best ways to ensure that the demand for energy supplies continues to be met and to examine future directions and how to cope with them. " "The forum provides an important platform for CEOs of oil and gas companies to discuss the prospects of the energy industry for the near, medium and long term, and the wide range of work they are doing," said IHS World Vice President and Pulitzer Prize winner Daniel Jurgen.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:07 pm