Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

North Korean women suffer rape, UN says

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

North Korean women suffer rape, UN says Empty North Korean women suffer rape, UN says

Post by Rocky Tue 21 Nov 2017, 3:39 am

North Korean women suffer rape, UN says
    North Korean women suffer rape, UN says Irq_789482419_1511195572
    The North Korean women are deprived of education and jobs, often subjected to violence at home and sexual abuse in the workplace, a UN human rights committee said on Monday.
    "The North Korean women are not adequately represented and disadvantaged in higher education, judiciary, security forces, police, leadership positions and management in all areas of non-traditional work," the panel of experts said.
    "Domestic violence is widespread and awareness is very limited and there is a lack of legal services, psychosocial support and shelter for victims."
    "North Korean women are suffering from high levels of malnutrition, including about 28 percent of pregnant and lactating women," she said. Finished

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=86960

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:36 am