Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russia: Concerned by American media attempts to "demonize" our country

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russia: Concerned by American media attempts to "demonize" our country Empty Russia: Concerned by American media attempts to "demonize" our country

Post by Rocky Sat 02 Dec 2017, 1:31 am

[ltr]Russia: Concerned by American media attempts to "demonize" our country[/ltr]
    [ltr]Arab and international[/ltr]
     Since 2017-12-02 at 09:31 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr]Russia: Concerned by American media attempts to "demonize" our country Dwf[/ltr]
    [ltr]Follow up of Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Russian Ambassador to the United States Anatoly Antonov, that the Russian side is concerned about how to provide the US media news about Russia as well as his attempt to "demonize" Russia and its leadership.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"It seems to me that Russian-American relations are hostage to the internal problems between the Democratic and Republican parties," Antonov said in a speech to students, experts and journalists at Stanford University.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"We are concerned about how the American media will provide news about Russia as well as its attempt to demonize Russia and its leadership."[/ltr]
    [ltr]"It is difficult to find a black cat in a dark room, especially if it does not exist at all," he said, adding that "this is what the American media is doing for Russia."[/ltr]
    [ltr]"He was able to take a look from outside at the Russian consulate in San Francisco, which was shut down by US authorities on September 2, which Moscow considered an act of aggression by Washington," Antonov said.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Russian ambassador said that "prior to his visit to California, he applied to visit the Russian consulate in San Francisco, but the US government refused this without giving any clarifications," Antonov said, "I do not understand how I threatened US security visit to Russian property." Crave[/ltr]

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mawazin.net%2F%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%AC%D9%87-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A8%D9%86%D8%A7-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%A9-%D8%B1%D8%B3%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9%2F%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9&edit-text=

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:34 pm