Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Budget law does not include radical changes for the current year

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Budget law does not include radical changes for the current year Empty Deputy: Budget law does not include radical changes for the current year

Post by Rocky Sat 02 Dec 2017, 3:38 am

[size=41]Deputy: Budget law does not include radical changes for the current year

09:00 - 02/12/2017
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[/size]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The National Alliance MP Amer al-Fayez, Saturday, the inclusion of the draft budget law for the next fiscal year in Saturday's emergency session, noting that the proposed draft will not include any radical changes in the performance of the government.
    Al-Fayez said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "the session of the House of Representatives today will include discussing the draft budget law for the next year as well as the legal examination of local and parliamentary elections."
    Fayez added that "the parliamentary finance committee will submit its report on the budget law and make its observations on them," stressing that "the budget of 2018 similar to the budget this year and does not include any change in the government's economic strategy contrary to expected." Ending / 25 d

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:36 pm