Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Foreign Ministry calls for the closure of US embassies in Islamic countries "victory for Jerusalem"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Foreign Ministry calls for the closure of US embassies in Islamic countries "victory for Jerusalem"  Empty Foreign Ministry calls for the closure of US embassies in Islamic countries "victory for Jerusalem"

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Dec 2017, 3:37 am

Foreign Ministry calls for the closure of US embassies in Islamic countries "victory for Jerusalem"  

12:02 - 06/12/2017

Foreign Ministry calls for the closure of US embassies in Islamic countries "victory for Jerusalem"  %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%81%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%83%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A8%D8%BA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%AF-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The Foreign Relations Committee of the House of Representatives on Wednesday called for the closure of US embassies in Islamic countries "a victory for Jerusalem" if the US administration recognizes Jerusalem as the capital of the Israeli entity, warning that the move will push the region towards further tension.
    "The intention of US President Donald Trump to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of the Israeli entity is a provocative step that will push the region into more tension and conflict," said Khaled al-Asadi, a member of the committee. "The Trump administration is practicing financial blackmail, .
    Al-Asadi called for "an urgent Islamic summit in this regard," calling on Islamic countries to "close all US embassies because this would be a deterrent by the Islamic world of the United States."
    On Wednesday, US President Donald Trump announced the transfer of the US embassy in Jerusalem to the city of Jerusalem as an entity capital. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 9:23 am