Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Foreign Ministry calls for the presentation of what is happening in Jerusalem within the parliam

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Foreign Ministry calls for the presentation of what is happening in Jerusalem within the parliam Empty The Foreign Ministry calls for the presentation of what is happening in Jerusalem within the parliam

Post by Rocky Sat 22 Jul 2017, 4:23 am

The Foreign Ministry calls for the presentation of what is happening in Jerusalem within the parliament

12:13 - 22/07/2017

A member of the Committee on Foreign Relations, Samira Moussawi, on Saturday, to raise the issue of violations by the Israeli authorities in Al-Aqsa, stressing that the Committee will have a statement of opinion in relation to the recent Palestinian events.

Al-Moussawi said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "the Palestinian issue and what is going on these days in Al-Aqsa do not belong to Palestine alone, but it is the cause of all Arabs and Muslims in the world." The recent violations in Al-Aqsa prevented worshipers from praying, To limit access to it, are things that must be put in parliament and take a position on it. "

Moussawi added that "the event requires addressing the issue in parliament by the deputies and the Presidency of the symbolic Al Aqsa," noting that "the position of the Committee on Foreign Relations will appear in the coming days."

Al-Aqsa Mosque has been under tension for days after the Israeli authorities intended to set up electronic gates, leading to clashes between Palestinian demonstrators and Israeli occupation soldiers, which killed and wounded many protesters. Ending / 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 1:31 pm