Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russia is considering options to avoid US sanctions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russia is considering options to avoid US sanctions Empty Russia is considering options to avoid US sanctions

Post by Rocky Sat 09 Dec 2017, 3:25 am

Russia is considering options to avoid US sanctions
    Russia is considering options to avoid US sanctions Irq_183007459_1512727944
    The Russian government has proposed converting 126 companies into a closed trading platform, in anticipation of a possible US expansion of the sanctions package against Russia, according to a document published by the local newspaper Kommersant .
    The list includes 10 private banks, major government companies and defense institutions, as well as equipment suppliers for large construction projects, particularly the Kerch bridge linking Russia to the Crimea .
    The list was based on the Russian government's perception of the institutions that could be targeted by US sanctions in the next phase in 2018 .
    Kommersant said that corporate tenders will be transferred to a closed trading area after Dec. 15 .
    In late November, an informed source told the Russian newspaper Vedomosti that Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev signed an order allowing state companies not to disclose their suppliers. Thus, they will be able to bypass economic constraints .
    Washington should announce a new list of sanctions on Russian individuals, enterprises and companies in February 2018 .
    US President Donald Trump last extended sanctions against Russia in August 2017 .
    Washington has imposed sanctions because it sees the return of the Crimea from Ukraine to the motherland Russia after a referendum, illegal, as Moscow accuses of having the upper hand in the Ukrainian crisis, although Russia denies these allegations strongly. Finished 2

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=88179

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:17 pm